International Year One in Computing
* Previously known as Diploma in Computing
The International Year One in Computing provides students with a fast-track route onto a related undergraduate degree at Nottingham Trent University.
The course is made up of core subject modules that cover fundamental computer skills and knowledge. The training course modules have been designed to maximise your opportunity to progress to Nottingham Trent University.
English Language tuition is provided for Computing students who need extra help to develop their English skills.
Facilities that match other first class Computing courses
The International Year One in Computing is taught at Nottingham Trent University’s Clifton Campus, a short bus ride from the main City campus. £8 million has been spent on new computing facilities at the campus, giving you the very best technology to support you in your studies. Our facilities and equipment are located in the new Computing and Informatics building.
Progress to Nottingham Trent University
Successful completion of the International Year One in Computing guarantees your progression to Year 2 of a Nottingham Trent University degree.
- Information Systems Analysis and Design
- Introduction to Audio-visual Science and Multimedia
- Introduction to Digital Electronic Systems
- Introduction to Networking
- Software Design and Implementation
Courses half-modules (equate to one whole module)
- Introduction to Information Systems Analysis
- Introduction to Software Design