Pre-Master’s in Science and Engineering
The Pre-Master’s in Science and Engineering prepares students for a postgraduate degree at the University of Liverpool.
This international qualification provides Science and Engineering students with intensive academic studies, integrated with academic and language support.
Once you complete your Pre-Master’s to the level noted in your offer letter, you are guaranteed admission onto a postgraduate degree at the University of Liverpool.
Entry to study a Pre-Master’s requires you to have at least three years of higher education and a minimum of IELTS 5.0 with a minimum of 4.5 in all skills.
Academic and language support is also provided throughout the Pre-Master’s course to help you reach your academic and English language goals, and progress to university.
- Skills for Study 1, 2 and 3
- Language for Study 2 and 3*
- Aspects of British Society
- Research project
- Statistical Design for Science and Engineering Research
* Three-term students will also take Language for Study 1 and additional hours of study for Language for Study 2 and 3.
Science and Engineering Pathway modules
- Engineering Science and Society
Science and Management Pathway modules
- Theory and Practice of Strategic Management