Foundation Certificate in Art and Design
All modules are designed to meet the needs of international students. The course contains:
Progress to Nottingham Trent University
On successful completion of your course to the required level, you are guaranteed progression to the first year of an undergraduate degree at Nottingham Trent University.
Academic and language support
This is integrated into all of our university preparation courses. Read more about academic and language support.
Academic skills modules
These help you to develop key academic skills including research, writing, presentation and analytic skills.
Subject modules cover the basics of your chosen area of study so that you have the knowledge you need to progress to your undergraduate degree.
- Skills for Study 1, 2 and 3
- Language for Study 2 and 3*
- Introduction to Art and Design
- Introduction to AV Media and Technology
- Structured Project 1
- Structured Project 2
*Three-term students will also take Language for Study 1 and additional hours for Language for Study 2 and 3
Three-term (Enhancement) modules:
- Personal Development and Pre-Study Skills
- Introduction to British Society and Culture
- Preparatory Mathematics and Information Communication Technology
Ask us a question about this course!
Follow the links below to find out more about the Foundation Certificate in Art and Design.